Interlude Pet Resort & Spa’s doggie daycare program provides a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for dogs during weekday business hours. Applicants must complete a form profiling each pet to help us determine if the dog is suitable for group play. Play groups are made up of a group of dogs of similar size, activity level and temperament.
A typical daycare day includes:
- Group play starting at 8:30 AM
- Nap & snack time between 11 AM -1 PM
- Group play resumes until 3 PM
- Rest and snack time, preparation to go home
Some benefits of our doggie daycare program include:
- Teaching social skills
- Helping with separation anxiety
- Working out extra energy
To insure the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require all guests to comply with the following rules and regulations.
- Age: All pets must be 16 weeks of age or older; All dogs 7 months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- Vaccines: All dogs must be up to date on the following vaccines: Bordetella, Rabies, and DHLPP (distemper). These vaccines should be given no later than one week before the first day of daycare.
- Health: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require a veterinarian’s certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- Behavior: Please remember that your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern. All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owners will certify that their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s).
- Application: All dogs must have a complete, up to date and approved application on file.
Fees are based on a pass plan. A pass is valid for 6 month from the date of purchase. Additional dogs’ rates are 20% off. All Doggie day care is Pre-paid.
- One day or any days less than five: $30.00 per day
- Five days: $140.00 ($28.00 per day)
- Ten days: $240.00 ($24.00 per day)
- Fifteen days: $300.00 ($20.00 per day)
- Twenty days: $360.00 ($18.00 per day)
Days and Hours
- Drop-Off: We accept dogs between 7AM-8:30AM
- Pick-Up: Any dog not picked up by 6PM will be boarded for the evening and additional charges will apply
- New Years Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the Friday after
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
If you need to cancel a reserved space, please try and notify the office 24 hours in advance.
Please note: The Doggie Daycare program and a day-board are two different services. Day boarding without all the extra services is available during regular boarding hours at regular boarding fees.