Our basic bath consists of a pre wash with a very mild oatmeal shampoo followed by one of our many top-of-the-line spa products. We offer a variety of shampoos, including medicated, anti itch, sensitive skin, conditioning, moisturizing and deep cleaning.
Grooming clients are accepted between 8am-9am. Grooming services are not available on Sundays.
- De-shedding program – We use a special de-shedding shampoo in conjunction with a de-shedding tool. This significantly reduces shedding in your home. Prices vary according to coat size and thickness.
- Hair Coloring – Want to add a pop of color to your pet’s new do? Consult with our groomers to find the best match for you. We offer temporary, semi-permanent, and permanent color.
- Color treatment – We make white dogs whiter and black dogs blacker with a special shampoo and coat treatment using an optic intensifying treatment within a shampoo, removing all yellow stains from white coats and leaving a lustrous sheen on darker colors.
- Teeth brushing – We brush their teeth, and supply an evaluation with report and a toothbrush. If you supply the tooth brush the service is $2.00 off.
- Hot oil treatment – We use a Pure Soft One Step Hot Oil Treatment that is specially formulated with natural herbal oils to provide the maximum relief of dry skin and coat.
- Sparkles – We use a conditioning spray that gives your dog a subtle, sparkly coat.
- Hypo Allergenic Soothing Oatmeal Treatment – Best for dogs with dry and itchy skin or with allergies to perfumes and soap products.
- Medicated Shampoo for seborrhea – We use a Jasmine Natural Medicated Shampoo that cleans and conditions the skin and coat with gentle, natural ingredients.
- Medicated conditioner – Our soothing conditioner relieves the itch of dry skin by combining colloidal oatmeal, Aloe Vera and conditioners.
- Medicated Shampoo & Medicated Conditioner for Skin infections – We use a 3-point Enzyme System that helps destroy the bacteria and fungi that cause skin infections.
- Conditioner for dry lifeless coats – Softens, nourishes and adds shine and makes the coat incredibly soft.
- Tear Stain treatment – This safe and effective tear stain remover usually takes a few treatments at weekly intervals. It is a mild, lightly foaming facial cleanser that soothes and balances. It has natural exfoliating properties.
- Photos – Comes in the form of a postcard with a portrait on the back that is mailed to you. Frameable.